WEEKLY MINUTES: DIGITAL MARKETING BASICS, WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW an Interview with Amber Swenor
This weeks episode of Weekly Minutes with Brandon Williams is packed full professional digital marketing advice from the founder of Amberdella Consulting, Amber Swenor.
Here are the highlights from our interview with Amber.
- What is the difference between digital and traditional marketing?
- Traditional marketing typically involves pushing a message out, “outbound” marketing. It can be expensive and hard to track.
- Digital marketing involves trying to bring people in…”inbound” marketing. It can be much more cost effective, and it allows owners and marketers more ability to track and analyze ROI.
- What are a few tips to help digitally build a brand?
- Amber highly suggests creating content on topics that you (your business) are knowledgable about. Creating captivating and educational content that your audience wants to read, will help establish you as a expert in your field.
- Content is also easy to share and drive traffic to your website. By using keywords in your content, it can also help with your Google rankings.
- How to repurpose content?
- There are many ways to repurpose content. If you write a blog post on a specific topic, you could create a video around it or include it in an email blast. You can post it on social media and maybe create an infographic as well. There are many ways to get your content out there.
- You’ve spent the time and effort putting your content together, get the most out of it by using it in various ways and promoting it through multiple channels.
- Advice on what marketing items to outsource.
- Content is what people (and Google) are looking for. But it can be time consuming and overwhelming to create it, especially if you have a business to run. Consider outsourcing content writing, or hire someone to promote your content via social media, advertise or develop social marketing campaigns.
Amberdella Consulting is a local branding and digital marketing agency. To learn more about Amberdella Consulting, visit www.amberdella.com.
In the video Amber references her free resources that you can find here.
Here are a few additional (some of our favorite) marketing blogs and resources:
If you’ve enjoyed this content share it and don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel.
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND SHARE THE CONTENT YOU LOVE. JOIN MADISON NOTEWORTHY BY PROVIDING YOUR EMAIL AND WE’LL KEEP YOU UPDATED ON EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW.
2017 – madisonNoteworthy. All rights reserved. Website designed by Green Clock Films.